Technology transfer is the sharing of skills, knowledge, technologies, methods of manufacturing, samples of manufacturing, and facilities among individuals, companies, industries, universities, governments, and other institutions for further development, commercialization, and exploitation. The process of transferring and sharing technology consists of the following basic steps:
- Identifying new and unique technologies;
- Securing protection over the new technologies through patents, trademarks, and copyrights; and
- Forming development and commercialization strategies, and implementing them through license agreements and other tech transfer contracts.
Keohane & D’Alessandro assists clients through the entire process. From identifying and protecting the technology to negotiating the terms of a license agreement, Maxine offers:
- License Agreements
- Technology Development Agreements
- Source/Object Code Escrow Agreements
Contact Keohane & D’Alessandro today to schedule a free consultation regarding your technology transfer matters.